It’s Not Too Late to Register!
You can still register for workshops and apply for scholarships.
About Floot Fire
Floot Fire summer workshops are a life changing experience for students in grades 2-adult (per location) who love the flute! We offer a one of a kind opportunity for flutists to work with world class faculty and perform with like-minded people who are dedicated and driven to be the best. Floot Fire hosts more than 400 young musicians each year in our intensive 3 and 5 day workshops across the country. We offer need based scholarships to those who qualify.
About Our Workshops
For 22 years, Floot Fire has combined an informal, comfortable, and supportive atmosphere with teaching, performance, and artistic standards of the highest caliber. Our flexible daily schedule includes: masterclass, electives, chamber music, flute choir, and recitals. Our flootful days cover flootastic topics such as breathing, tone, articulation, intonation, vibrato, technique, stage presence, practice habits, Body Mapping, Alexander Technique, performance tips, working with an accompanist, and much more!
Download Brochures and Posters to Share
Floot Fire Mission Statement
Floot Fire is a fantastic summer workshop organized to:
- Provide students of all ages an opportunity to grow through the experience of music.
- Build relationships through the experience of chamber music.
- Develop the skills of flute playing in a non-competitive atmosphere.
- Inspire students to achieve through individual performance.
- Examine and learn new repertoire from experienced professional flutists.
- Develop personal awareness through the beauty of self expression.
- Provide an atmosphere of warmth and inspiration for teachers and students who aspire to explore the beauty and power of music.