We understand that not all students have been vaccinated and because this pandemic is not yet over, we are continuing to practice safe COVID-19 protocols.
- Daily screenings for individuals coming to campus with the expectation of continued self-monitoring and self-reporting of illness and symptoms to the Camp Managers.
- Fully vaccinated students are not required to wear masks but are highly encouraged to do so when indoors and not playing their instrument.
- Unvaccinated students should continue to wear a mask while indoors and not playing.
- Students do not need to wear a mask while playing but may do so if they prefer.
- Students will continue to socially distance while indoors.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available in the main rooms.
- Sanitizing wipes will be available for those who want them.
- HCHS will provide continued enhanced sanitation protocols that include electro-static cleaning and high-touch area cleaning, in addition to regular cleaning schedules
- Floot Fire is required to notify HCHS of COVID-19 cases
Final Concert Audience
- We will provide socially distant seating at the final concert.
- Fully vaccinated attendees are not required to wear masks but it is highly suggested.
- Those not fully vaccinated are expected to wear a mask while indoors. If they choose not to, they do so at their own risk.
- Faculty will continue to wear masks while indoors and when in close proximity to students, unless playing their instrument.
- Faculty will spray disinfectant in the classrooms between sessions.
- FF Staff will provide hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes for student and faculty use as appropriate.