Floot Fire offers financial assistance to students who could not otherwise attend our workshops. All scholarships are need based.
- Floot Fire awards partial scholarships only.
- Late fees and additional purchased items, such as photos and books, are not eligible for scholarship.
- Deadline for full consideration is May 1. Applications received after that date will be considered on an “as available basis.”
- Submission of the scholarship application is not a guarantee of an award.
- If you have qualified for scholarship in the past you are encouraged to reapply however, previous awards do not guarantee future awards.
- A scholarship application does not replace the workshop registration form. All scholarship applicants must register for a workshop online.
- All information submitted to Floot Fire Inc. will be held in strict confidence and permanently destroyed after the application is processed.
If you’d like to apply for a scholarship, select the workshop you’d like to attend: